Determined Minnesota Immigration Law Firm Seeks Results for Clients
St. Paul attorney concentrates on immigration, criminal and appellate law matters
Karen Bryan-Attorney at Law in St. Paul provides discerning legal services to clients throughout the state of Minnesota. With three years of extensive legal training with Thomson Reuters and experience as a quasi clerk for Frederick Block in the Eastern District of New York Federal Court, I handle a large number of complex legal issues for my clients.
Knowledgeable lawyer understands what you are up against
Clients who are confronting serious legal problems need an attorney who will provide steadfast representation throughout their cases. Individuals in Minnesota look to my firm to:
- Devise a comprehensive legal approach — Immigration law is complex and requires a multifaceted approach. I carefully look at each client’s situation to determine the best way forward.
- Provide personalized attention — I take the time to listen to my clients so I truly understand their circumstances and can give them the best chance at obtaining the desired results.
- Be their trusted ally — My clients can rely on me to keep their cases a top priority and to do everything in my power to help them achieve a positive outcome.
You can count on me to provide top-notch legal representation tailored to your specific case.
Well-informed attorney handles challenging practice areas
I take pride in being able to offer outstanding legal services because I am knowledgeable about specific types of cases. My law firm offers valuable legal counsel in these areas of law:
- Appellate law — I focus on complex cases involving appellate defense and appellate advocacy, and I understand how to identify the issues that make an appeal worthwhile.
- Immigration law — I help clients who are dealing with issues related to immigration, green cards, deportation defense, family-based immigration, asylum and refugee status, and citizenship.
- Criminal law — People throughout Minnesota who are in need of a criminal defense attorney can rely on my firm for capable representation, including in federal cases.
If you need an attorney who will be committed to your case every step of the way, you can rely on my firm.
Contact a proactive Minnesota law firm today for a free consultation.
Karen Bryan-Attorney at Law in St. Paul, Minnesota has the experience, knowledge and skill to give you the best chance at a positive result in your immigration, criminal or appellate law matter. Call me at 516-727-4142 or contact me online to schedule your free consultation today.